How and when do I pay?
- Payments may be made via credit card or Pay Pal. Some private events may be paid at party.
- I accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards. (Credit/debit is subject to an additional fee of $1 to cover cost.)
- If you book a private party you must have 10 registered. If at the time of event only 8 show up - you will still be responsible for the additional cost of missing members. (Ex: Cost of 10 is $250. 8 show up at $200 - you will owe $50 more or each person would owe $6.25 to cover cost.) SO - make sure the people you invite show up!!
- If you must cancel a private event - I need to have at least 48 hours notice or you will be subject to a fee of $100. You may however book another date to avoid penalty. Less than 24 hours notice - you will be charged $100 to cover loss of party.
- If you must cancel an individual for an open party - please give me 48 hours notice so you can be replaced from a wait list. If you cancel less than 24 hours beforehand you will forfiet the cost of the event.
Just please be curtious when registering for a private or open party and be on time! (At least 15 minutes prior to time listed!)
THE PAINT PARTY PARLOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL AN OPEN PARTY IF THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH REGISTRANTS SIGNED UP.